How to know the ideal bike size for your child? See our tips:
1) Measure from crotch to heel along the inside of the leg.
2) Use the measurement to see where it fits in the table. If you fit into two groups, always choose the larger one.
3) The round model is the Gingersnap on Bobbin, on Banwood it depends on the color of the bike. Historically feminine because of the skirt.
4) The straight model is Moonbug on Bobbin and Banwood depending on the color.
5) The 12" size refers to the wheel size in inches.
6) Bikes with training wheels are with pedals and sizes 12" and 16".
7) 20" bike without gears but no training wheels.